At Caffeine, we want to change how people consume live television - making it more friendly, connected, and fun. To do this, we’re building a new social broadcasting platform that features world-class content, easy-to-use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience, and an engaged broadcaster community.
This is an exciting and enormous challenge, and we will only be successful if we build a supportive and collaborative team. Our teams prioritize delighting our community of viewers and broadcasters, working with intention, taking ownership of our commitments, and acting with resilience and determination—all with the intention to ship greatness, always.
As a Growth Marketing Analyst at Caffeine, you'll be making a direct impact on the growth of the platform. Your main objective is to run our paid acquisition channels and grow our user base by working cross functionally with video producers, content marketers, data analysts, and product managers. You will also be responsible for hypothesizing and testing, optimizing and reporting, and ultimately bringing the right users who love our product and content! This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to see tangible impact of their work.
What You'll Do
- Drive and optimize user acquisition campaigns primarily with paid social platforms: Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, and Adwords.
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Hypothesize and test for creative optimization.
- Identify key audiences and provide creative solutions based on data to improve campaign performance.
- Work closely with video producers, marketing designers, content marketers, product managers, and data scientists to understand and optimize the full funnel.
- Utilize your understanding of attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (ie. Kochava) to analyze for data accuracy and attribution.
- Grow your knowledge base of the live streaming industry and become comfortable working with a variety of content and creators from a growth marketing perspective.
Who You Are & What You've Done
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a quantitative media buying position with mobile acquisition focus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Google AdWords. Experience with Snapchat, Apple, and ad networks is desired.
- Experience working with a multi-million dollar media buying budget.
- Experience and desire to do both long-term planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Expertise with Excel, Google Analytics, and marketing funnel data analytics. Familiarity with SQL, Looker, Chartio, or other analytical tools is desired.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, to be able to share findings with the wider team.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about problem solving, validating data and hitting the goals, while maintaining a positive attitude and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Experience with cohort analysis, LTV models, as well as growth modeling is desired.
- Media buying experience with ad networks (ie. Unity, Vungle, Tapjoy) is desired.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.