Who Is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
- Concept, build and execute on growth initiatives focused on increasing acquisition, engagement and retention across the Rider and Charger ecosystems.
- Collaborate on growth planning/roadmap development.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for funnel improvements and growth marketing communications.
- Work with Engineering and Product to implement tooling and automations for growth products.
- Work on cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
- Closely monitor, analyze and measure experiment results.
- 2+ years of growth marketing in a consumer tech company/mobile app.
- Experience using and building concept campaigns and lifecycle programs for CRM as well as experience with CRM tools [Braze, Leanplum, Sendgrid, Salesforce, Zendesk].
- Experience leveraging performance marketing channels or managing performance marketing agency relationships. [FB, Google, Programmatic].
- Exceptional skills in financial modeling, unit economic analysis.
- Strong data analysis and familiarity with data analysis tools [Mixpanel, Tableau, GA, MMPs].
- Strong knowledge of growth oriented design and copy best practices.
- Strong track record of excellence in execution.
- Deep experience with data and analysis [SQL is a plus].
- A team player who is constantly looking to teach and learn from others.
- Basic HTML.
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.