SelfMade is looking for an entrepreneurial, yet methodical and analytical Growth Lead to help us unlock a growth strategy for the business that will enable us to reach our goals in the next year and beyond. Reporting to the CEO, this role combines strategy with experimentation and execution.
We are at the early stages of leaning into a new model that operates as a marketplace - talented freelance marketers on the supply side, and brands with great products looking to grow on the demand side. The right fit for this role should be eager to explore and unlock growth on both sides as we enter a critical and exciting stage for SelfMade. There is significant whitespace in this role and you should be excited about working on everything from branding and positioning, to content and growth hacking. As our goal is to ultimately build growth into our product, you should also be prepared to work cross-functionally and think with users in mind.
- Research and learn the dynamics of both the supply side and demand side to refine SelfMade’s brand strategy and positioning - drive on ensuring sales enablement materials and marketing assets (including website) reflect an effective SelfMade brand
- Collaborate with the CEO and the rest of the leadership team to create a growth roadmap along with a plan for execution and testing
- Think holistically to set growth goals and KPIs that align with our longer-term company vision and plan
- Build and own marketing dashboards and synthesize data along with our progress towards our goals on an ongoing basis
- Work cross functionally to advocate for and enlist the support you need in order to quickly test and iterate on new strategies
- Refine and adjust our growth strategy and plans based on data and learnings
- Stay aligned with our product roadmap and contribute thought leadership towards our goal of driving growth through product & technology
- 3+ years in a highly analytical and strategic role (experience working with early stage startups or marketplaces a plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to roll up your sleeves when something needs to get done
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing data into strategic recommendations and actionable plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively - you are team-oriented but know how to enlist the support of others when you need it
- Highly organized and comfortable managing and executing on multiple initiatives at once
- Excited about working with a high degree of independence while keeping stakeholders updated and engaged in the process
This is a high leverage role with the opportunity to make a big impact and shape our strategy for years to come. This role is full time and we are open to Remote candidates as well.
Expect a competitive application process.