Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Being a leader at Zoom, you need to be able to balance strategic vision, thought leadership, execution excellence, and provide an outstanding vision for Zoom’s brand. Zoom is looking for a Group Partner Marketing Lead to a global team of 6+ Partner Marketers that cover Zoom Apps, Marketplace, Channel and Strategic partners. This role will report to our Head of International, Partner Marketing and Localization. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share.
- Leading your global team to drive the marketing strategy across the partner ecosystem
- Drive the vision for a scalable partner marketing foundation during Zoom’s next phase of partner growth.
- Develop relationships with leaders and partner counterparts at key partners to ensure Zoom is positioned well and make Zoom a favored company with which to partner
- Monitor and set KPIs (key performance indicators) measuring the success of the team, ongoing campaigns and joint marketing activities
- Be a close partner to our Channel Sales leaders, Partner Programs, Operations, Enablement and executive team to prioritize and drive the strategy with our various partners.
- Own the budget and decide on events and campaigns to reach Zoom’s partner marketing goals.
- You are experienced in hiring, building and coaching teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re really a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales or marketing for a SaaS company
- 5+ years of professional experience working with partners/channel
- Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!