As the world’s largest audio streaming subscription service, Spotify Premium enables millions of creators to make a living from their art by connecting them with the people who love it. It’s here that you’ll help grow our subscribers by growing the Premium experience, transforming user insights into meaningful innovations and ensuring our platform is available whenever and wherever our users want to listen.
Spotify is looking for a Global Marketing Strategy Lead to join the Premium Brand and Marketing team. As Strategy Lead, you are responsible for developing marketing strategies to guide Spotify Premium’s marketing initiatives, lead integrated marketing programs to support new and existing Premium products and propositions, and provide thought leadership for the organization.
You are a creative problem solver who is comfortable applying logic and rigor while also trusting your gut. This position will report to the Director of Global Marketing Strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Develop holistic marketing strategies, including audience development, product positioning, channel mix, and budget allocation
- Communicate and direct those strategies to internal teams, including global and regional marketing teams, and external partners
- Work with regional and local teams to execute marketing programs that drive growth for the Premium business
- Oversee project timelines to ensure all commitments are met while communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Serve as a resource and global consultant for all regional marketing teams.
- Partner with creative teams and agency partners to build campaigns
- Work closely with product teams to ideate, develop and test new growth initiatives
- Work closely with business and marketing analytics teams to uncover insights, build research plans, inform marketing decisions and measure success