Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Financial Services Industry Product Marketing Director who will be responsible for leading go-to-market execution for RingCentral’s solutions for the Financial Services industry. This experienced individual will drive the definition, and delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, activities and marketing programs in the Financial Services space. This role requires the alignment of industry solutions messaging and positioning across the entire customer journey and considering all our routes to market.
This industry and product marketing role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral leadership, product management, and sales. Successful candidates will be experienced product marketers who roll up their sleeves, have a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. This position can be remote anywhere in the US or onsite at one of our regional offices or corporate headquarters (Belmont, CA).
- Develop a market-winning Financial Services go-to-market strategy and marketing plans necessary to meet company goals
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Enablement, Industry Principals, Segment Marketing, Events, Product, Channel, ISV and Carrier teams
- Provide broad Industry and targeted Sub-Industry messaging and positioning
- Define integrated marketing programs to extend growth in the Financial Services market
- Drive awareness and pipeline through innovative and results-oriented tactics, including PR/AR/Influencer strategies, compelling and fresh content, data-driven digital investments, ABM campaigns, smart use of field marketing, amazing customer case studies, and innovative thought leadership programs
- Enable sales and channel teams on Financial Services industry solutions and sales plays
- Proven ability to create crisp, executive-level presentations, synthesizing actionable recommendations from quantitative and qualitative data
- Develop appropriate sales and partner training materials, collateral, and pricing guides
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of marketing experience
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS or cloud services in the Financial Services market
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and achieving results through influence
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and driven individual skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with Google Office (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
What We Offer
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.