Trend Micro, a global leader in cybersecurity, is passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Artfully applying our XGen™️ security strategy, our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft®️, and VMware®️, our layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Our connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to secure their connected world. www.trendmicro.com
Trend Micro is looking for an innovative and results-oriented marketer focused on our Managed Service Provider business. The role will be focused on US go-to-market efforts driving awareness and recruitment of managed service partners.
This marketer will work with others to implement marketing plans for new logo acquisition, execute the resulting marketing programs and will be responsible for measuring and analyzing results. This individual will contribute to the development of integrated marketing and communications plans focused on driving demand and increasing revenue and market share. The right candidate will help to identify, develop and explore best practice processes for sales and marketing productivity.
- Collaborate across multiple departments to build and implement an MSP regional marketing and communications plan to support the regional sales goals/priorities including recruitment, enablement and upselling.
- Research and analyze MSP market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Responsible for executing a measurable go-to-market plan to recruit new partners including custom events, tradeshow participation, email campaigns, digital marketing programs, webinars and social media.
- Update and manage the marketing calendar, prepare program marketing budgets, track spending, monitor progress and measure results of all regional MSP marketing campaigns and results.
- Lead regular marketing reviews with cross-functional teams including actively preparing a dashboard/report of MSP marketing efforts and success outcomes.
- Travel to trade shows, conferences, and other MSP events to meet with existing partners and prospect partners. Serve as a voice for MSP channel.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to plan, execute, measure and analyze successful marketing programs. Preference: marketing or sales experience in the MSP industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field of study
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation (Salesforce.com and Marketo preferred)
- Creative, positive, high energy, enthusiastic, flexible; thrives in a changing environment, takes initiative
- Team player who is results oriented with a strong time management skill and “can do” attitude
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management; emphasis on high responsiveness and accountability
- Strong initiative, proactive, has the ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (30-40%)
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.