Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Field Marketing Manager - Mechant Payments, Fuel & C-Store Focused, you can help make possibilities happen.
The field marketing manager is responsible for implementing field marketing plans for the organization to help acquire, retain and grow customers and deliver growth across company segments. He/she will execute regional demand generation planning process with deep expertise of customer targets, sales strategy and pipeline to ensure greatest possible success of programs. Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing segment and be part of an agile team.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Develop marketing projects. Develops and executes initiatives to reach target audiences through appropriate channels
- Write. Excellent written skills to successfully produce valuable collateral, engaging content, and deploy programs and other supporting materials
- Collaborate. Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders to promote brand awareness, coordinate market research and marketing campaign efforts
- Promote effectiveness of marketing. Plan with various marketing functions to achieve marketing effectiveness goals
- Communicate. Uses strong communications skills to communicate progress and gaps across marketing and other departments
- Track expenses. Manages tracking various projects budget and invests wisely
- Track ROI. Build and deploy data driven models to track ROI
- Develop content. Create compelling content to facilitate an ongoing dialogue with customers and prospects
- Increase company visibility. Perform market analysis and research competition with the end goal of increasing brand and company visibility
- Develop creative. Work with internal marketing teams and external agencies to develop market leading marketing content, campaign assets and sales enablement assets
- Execute on campaigns. Execute well thought-out marketing campaigns via Salesforce.com and Marketo, as well as various marketing channels including webinars, paid-media,email,website, social and third-party publications, partners and industry associations
- Focus on lead generation activities. Develop and execute robust, integrated multi-channel (pid media, digital, social, email, events, print) marketing campaigns and relevant content to grow and nurture the sales pipeline and deliver revenue by understanding the marketing waterfall and sales funnel process
- Track marketing KPIs. Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs, including marketing sourced, marketing attribution to pipeline, revenue, average selling price, and time to close and experience testing for pre-launch evaluations
- Execute on field events. Participates in planning and executing for key industry events and trade shows. In addition, experience managing vertual events (not a must)
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ years related experience
- B2B and payments industry knowledge, ideally experience marketing to the retail sector, in particular fuel and c-stores
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Optimizes best practices in marketing measurement
- Exceptional communication skills for collaboration
- Solid knowledge of various marketing and web tools
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.