We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager as the first hire into our US Marketing team, who will be essential to furthering our international expansion. After proven success in the UK and early success in the USA, joining as Field Marketing Manager you will run our regional marketing offering and be a part of our US founding team! As the first hire into Marketing in the US, this is a unique opportunity to help build out a team, working right at the forefront of our international expansion.
Who are we?
Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. We use AI and lots of data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, and for 200 million individual people across the world.
We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over $30M from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What will you be doing?
As our Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be the go to person on the ground, with your knowledge and expertise of the US market. Your work will directly contribute to the growth of Ometria’s client base, building out our US sales pipeline.
You will work closely with our wider Marketing Team, across content, product, demand generation, operations and creative. You will work in partnership with our US sales operation, which currently includes our President and Business Development Director, working to increase our brand awareness and presence across America.
You will be responsible for creating a region-specific marketing plan, contributing to Ometria’s overall marketing strategy. From here, you will work across multiple channels, build out both online and offline events and introduce Ometria to the US!
What kind of people do well in this role?
- You are an expert in digital marketing from the top to the bottom of the funnel, including social media, blogging and email nurturing. You also have experience planning and executing local events.
Retail and industry experience
- You have already worked in the retail marketing space and are familiar with go-to-market strategies.
Eye for detail
- You are a great communicator, a creative thinker, with the ability to use data to inform all decisions. You will demonstrate a keen attention to detail at all times.
- You have excellent project management skills, with the ability to balance several initiatives at once.
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
Team of amazing people
- We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
Making sure you’ll have an impact
- We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
Supporting learning and development
- We’re in this together and want you to become the best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles.
Going above and beyond to help each other
- We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other to thrive and celebrate success together.