Metrasens is the world’s leading provider of advanced magnetic detection technologies. Our innovative products are designed to address deficiencies in conventional screening methods, to make us all safer and more secure. Our mission is to take great science from the laboratory and use it to create revolutionary, award-winning products which meet the real needs of our customers.
Metrasens’ core technologies have an extremely wide range of potential applications. Our growth to date has been achieved through the ability of our team to clearly identify and prioritize the areas in which our technology can make the most significant impact, solving acute problems. We embody our technology in solutions that are easy to adopt and simple to use. Innovation is at the core of everything we do – from research and development, through to customer service and training. Metrasens products are already making a real impact in a range of sectors, from medical imaging departments to correctional facilities, and we’re just at the start of our journey.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and executing marketing programs and campaigns, as well as managing the marketing relationship with the field sales teams. You will be responsible for aligning marketing goals with sales objectives and being accountable for delivering results against established budget requirements and key performance indicators. Key program areas include, but are not limited to tradeshows, content creation, email nurturing, social media management, appointment setting, and account-based marketing program management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver the field marketing strategy to drive sales pipeline growth and acceleration, and ultimately revenue objectives.
- Manage components of the annual marketing budget and accurately forecast costs.
- Develop ideas and create content that is most impactful across the content lifecycle: top-of-funnel, middle-of-funnel and bottom-of-funnel.
- Manage lead nurturing programs ensuring alignment of field marketing with broader lead generation and account-based marketing programs
- Partner with field sales teams to develop region/product specific campaigns that complement broader marketing programs
- Work with field sales teams to ensure leads are being reviewed and acted on according to the lead management process.
- Manage social media channels and further develop Metrasens’ brand and content messaging
- Develop sales activation tools, including, but not limited to, sales presentations, collateral and digital sales solutions
- Efficiently manage trade shows including contracts, logistics, pre-show communications plans, on-site execution, and post-show communications plans
- Identify speaking and call for presentation opportunities associated with conferences
- Measure and report on pipeline growth and acceleration, campaign effectiveness, and ultimately ROI
Required Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in creating engaging content
- Vendor management experience, including work with external agencies
- Strong knowledge in working with CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Pardot or other)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Self-starter that is eager to succeed and grow
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with others as part of a team
- Must be able to originate marketing campaigns and show strong ideation skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong marketing analytics skills and data-driven
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in high-tech B2B marketing
- Up to 25%, with some international travel