Ivanti Wavelink is the leading provider of multi-vendor mobile application development and mobile device and infrastructure management software . For three decades, Ivanti Wavelink has delivered mobile-enabling solutions that improve supply-chain efficiency and worker productivity. The company has been an innovator in mission-critical device management, wireless infrastructure management, terminal emulation, voice enabling, and mobile application development software.
Businesses around the globe in industries ranging from manufacturing and retail to warehousing and field-force automation rely on Wavelink mobility software platforms and voice-enablement and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions. Ivanti Wavelink's technology solves the unique challenges involved in deploying, managing and controlling auto-ID data collection (AIDC) systems and RFID, Smart Phones, and facilitates peak performance from frontline staff.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing go-to-market activities and events (which may include Web seminars, Executive-level roundtables, highly targeted appointment setting programs, customer-facing events, etc.) in order to generate and cultivate prospects, leads and opportunities for the channel and sales team. He/she is responsible for providing support for the achievement across our Ivanti Wavelink product line.
- Develop and drive Americas field marketing strategy based on regional objectives and target accounts to drive new pipeline
- Flawless execution of field marketing activities and events in support of sales objectives
- Coordinate activities/events, including live/on-demand Web seminars, online resource centers, e-Newsletters, whitepaper syndication programs, face-to-face seminars, executive-level roundtables, tradeshows, industry events, etc.
- Create and execute high-touch demand generation marketing programs/campaigns in an effort to generate leads and expand in our ideal customer profile, to include: collaborating with regional teams to identify target accounts, brainstorming creative sends / direct mailers, ensuring data accuracy, and building detailed plan for follow up
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales teams to manage measurement of every event program its impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement and ensure department consistency in reporting
- Analytics and reporting:
- Timely management and population of CRM systems in support of activities and events
- Monitor and report performance metrics of activities and events
- Partnering with appropriate field personnel to ensure leads are reviewed and acted upon by sales personnel in lead management process
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated event management skillsExperience managing numerous ROI-positive field events simultaneously
- Experience in campaign management, target marketing, CRM process, demand generation and analytics
- Able to develop and implement customer-specific marketing programs independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Strong Marketo knowledge
- Channel marketing experience
- Campaign management experience (execution + SFDC campaign reporting/tracking)
- Case Study creation experience
- Experience with a computer software company
- Experience using Salesforce.com for Customer Relationship Management
- Experience using Marketo for B2B campaign management and lead generation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent or demonstrated skills and/or related experience
- Up to 25%
At Ivanti, we are One. One Company, formed from many. One people, formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. As a global company, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.