About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world's private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don't currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We've tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About Your Role
We are looking for someone who will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including regional and national trade shows, conferences, professional associations and targeted field events. The primary objective being to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs. The successful candidate will have the ability to build connections quickly with customers and industry stakeholders, be able to balance multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment, and have very strong attention to detail.
What you'll do
- You'll identify insights that inform our event strategy by becoming an expert on our industry, customers, prospects, and competition.
- You'll develop processes to streamline and scale the execution of event campaigns
- You'll attend and manage 25+ events annually, including implementation of a pre-event strategy and post-event follow up both internally and with prospects/customers
- You'll build a regional field marketing plan that ties into pipeline and strategy
- You'll manage the logistics of our current field events while helping us grow both nationally and internationally
- You'll develop a social media strategy related to our events calendar and marketing outputs
- You'll help execute on thought leadership opportunities for both executives at our firm and customers
- You'll work cross-functionally with sales, business operations and customer success to align campaign goals and timelines
- 5-7 years years of experience in field marketing, business development and/or event marketing
- Experience working at a B2B technology company, preferably SaaS
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to build strong partnerships and influence outcomes cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Crisis management skills with a solution oriented mindset
- Detail oriented and the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Experience with commercial real estate is a plus, but not required
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We'd love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions