Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Field Marketing Lead, North America to be a part of our rapidly growing and successful marketing team. As Field Marketing Lead, North America, you’ll be responsible for building the Mambu brand and helping to drive demand for our solution across the USA and Canada. This is a hands-on role, working closely with regional stakeholders and the global marketing team to execute a broad range of campaigns, events, and activities, as well as helping to enhance the marketing strategy for the region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all aspects of field marketing campaigns and programs including, building brand awareness, generating new sales leads, accelerating the sales cycle, and maximizing ROI
- Build relationships with our key regional partners, identifying and executing co-marketing opportunities
- Drive regional PR efforts, ensuring we are connected with the right media outlets and industry influencers and that our news and content have the maximum impact in region
- Manage events and digital campaigns, from ideation through execution until effective measurement
- Create and promote bold, credible and regionally focused content across multiple channels
- Creating collateral and assets which support the full buyer journey
What You Need To Have
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience within the FinTech and/or banking industry
- 5+ years of experience with marketing automation (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.), paid media (Google Analytics), and CRM (Salesforce)
- Prior experience in financial services marketing, either from a bank, technology vendor or FinTech
- Deep knowledge of marketing in North America
- "Self starter", entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently within a remote setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in another relevant field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
More About Us
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site