IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 10 million students worldwide, is looking for a Field Marketing Associate to support the success of our K-12 sales team in the field.
As Field Marketing Associate, you will partner with the marketing and sales teams to develop programs with a wide range of objectives, including lead generation, brand awareness, and customer advocacy. You will tell the IXL story through thoughtful, custom content aimed at key district and school stakeholders. The ideal candidate is creative, motivated, organized, and passionate about education.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing Managers and sales team to understand market dynamics and key sales objectives
- Create customized marketing collateral and resources to meet the strategic needs of different sales regions
- Execute email and other external marketing campaigns aimed at driving lead generation and prospective customer engagement, and cultivating new markets
- Contribute to customer advocacy programs, including identifying and leveraging power users to tell the IXL story
- Support regular communication with sales team regarding product releases and marketing programs
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6 years experience in marketing; experience in education or educational technology a plus
- Written communication: You are an exceptional writer with the ability to articulate the value propositions of IXL to different audiences and in a variety of formats
- Interpersonal skills: You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- You like to get things done, and get them done efficiently: You must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented, organized, resourceful, and have the ability to coordinate projects from start to finish