INFINIDAT's Field & Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing all logistics, promotional activities and reporting/measurement of field marketing events, webinars and related programs. This individual will work closely with the global marketing team, sales, channel and outside vendors to deliver high quality fields marketing events and programs that enhance the company's brand and support demand generation goals. This is a hands-on role that reports to the VP WW Marketing.
- Primary point of contact to sales & channel teams for all marketing related activities
- Plan, organize and execute regional marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline
- Work closely with sales & channel teams to develop a marketing plan and programs that support the goals of the region
- Track program results, measure program success and reporting metrics via sales and marketing automation systems
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with Sales & Channel, to share results and recommended follow-up actions
- Management and updating of SFDC for regional campaigns
- Implement corporate campaigns in US
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- coordinate channel partner activities and reporting in SFDC
- Manage US e-mail marketing campaigns in Marketo
- Analyse and report on ROI of digital campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years proven B2B marketing experience in international environment
- Good project management & problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- minimum bachelor degree in marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Marketo and SFDC.