Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we're proud to be trusted by some of the world's top SEOs in over 50 countries.
This is an important role for an experienced events manager to join a high growth and international marketing team. The events marketing manager will plan and implement the delivery of regular live events, virtual events and webinars. The events marketing manager will also be responsible for DeepCrawl’s presence at 3rd party conferences and exhibits. Although this role is based in our New York office, this role will report to the VP of Marketing in the London HQ.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the events strategy and plan: Work closely with the content marketing manager to develop a strategy, relevant themes and key campaigns throughout the year,
- Organise and project manage DeepCrawl events: Overall responsibility for delivery of these DC branded events (summits, breakfasts, roundtables) in New York and London, with support from the rest of the marketing team and the company, as well as third party support as required.
- Organise DeepCrawl’s presence at relevant trade shows, conferences and exhibits: Overall responsibility for identifying the most relevant external events in the US and UK, and finding the best opportunity to promote DeepCrawl. Responsible for negotiating with conference organisers and the logistics required to ensure a high quality experience for conference attendees.
- Deliver Monthly webinars: Plan and oversee the delivery of a programme of monthly webinars, including the set-up, promotion, recruiting and managing speakers, production & follow up communication.
- Internal events: Work with the talent team, to support any internal company events across the London, New York and Krakow offices.
- Merchandise: In charge of merchandise for external clients/prospects and for conferences and events, also responsible for ensuring promotional materials are available at events.
- Reporting: Produce regular reports on the performance of key metrics, aligned to overall business KPIs, making recommendations for improvement.
- Regular calendar of live events across the year to increase brand awareness, drive attendees and new leads,
- Regular calendar of virtual events across the year to drive new leads and build community,
- Create positive experiences for attendees at our events that reflect our brand values and reinforce our position in the market.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of attendees at live events; Weekly and monthly lead targets,
- Number of attendees at virtual events; Weekly and monthly lead targets; Growth in attendee numbers,
- Great feedback from event attendees (post event survey) and increase in NPS and brand perception.
- 3- 5 years + experience of running virtual events, including webinars, to generate and nurture leads,
- Experience of planning and running B2B marketing events including at trade shows and conferences, to maximise lead generation,
- Experience of project managing third party companies and suppliers, ensuring delivery on time and on budget.
- Marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, including forms, landing pages and reporting and lead scoring,
- Project management and budgeting,
- Event coordination and management,
- Event database management and reporting, including using Salesforce.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply through the enclosed link. Please note only applicants that complete the process through BeApplied will be considered.