Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
CloudBees is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Events Marketing Manager to primarily oversee the planning, development, and execution of the DevOps World industry event. The Events Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Events Marketing and will be responsible for managing complex event marketing programs in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Successful candidates will have recent events marketing experience and a proven track record of aligning the schedules, activities, and goals of cross-functional teams to facilitate the successful execution of global marketing events.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the planning and project management for all aspects of DevOps World in person, virtual, and/or hybrid conferences to deliver events on time and on objective
- Manage the day-to-day communications and activities with external vendors and event partners
- Communicate and maintain timelines, priorities, and budgets for event programs
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Coordinate teams contributing to the conceptualization and design of in person and virtual event environments (signage, branding, etc.), the event website, operations, registration, content and speakers, sponsorships, special programs, promotions, and follow-up
- Manage the event execution on-site or virtually
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the successful execution of event programs
- Consistently deliver on-strategy event presence
- Create and manage the conference staffing plan and internal staffing schedule
- Provide post-event analysis, budget recaps, and internal feedback to inform the planning and strategy of future events
- Research and assess best practices and comparative reviews of competitor, industry, and leading events and programs
What The Role Requires
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Project management experience (min. 5-7 years) in the context of large-scale in person and virtual Events Marketing programs, preferably in the technology field
- Outstanding communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of large-scale in person and virtual conference practices, vendors, sourcing procedures, and event logistics
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in project conditions and act with urgency to resolve critical issues
- Passionate about the event industry and delivering exceptional experiences
- Ability to follow budget guidelines and manage spending
- Travel approximately 10-15%
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.