Background, Who You Are & What You’ll Do
With the eCommerce team for Beauty & Personal Care you will help to take the online consumer experience for the Skin Cleansing category to new heights.
You will be a key force driving the engagement and conversion between the always-on consumer and our always-on brands to drive growth in this exciting and fast paced environment.
You are a passionate eCommerce innovator that can think and act strategically and creatively. You are obsessed with providing world-class brand experiences and a deep understanding of what drives and influences eCommerce sales and outstanding consumer experience.
You are a subject matter expert, knowing the right questions to ask at the right time, and providing direct leadership to brand teams so that they can reach consumers in compelling, creative ways, while also maximizing the return.
You’ll love to be part of a small squad that incubates digital strategies and works with brands to drive growth in eCommerce. You'll join a top-performing team who has fun, learns from failures and innovates every day.
As the eCommerce expert, you’ll help lead and shape the thinking around how to drive the core business and innovate to grow eCommerce success for Skin Cleansing in the U.S. You will create, optimize and learn on a regular basis.
If you have what it takes and are passionate about shaping the future of online retail, we’d love to hear from you!
The scope of the eCommerce Marketing Lead includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Develop strategy and lead execution of core assortment (i.e., core expansion, profitable bundles, gifting, etc.)
- Lead the deployment of eCommerce global initiatives for the U.S.
- Drive the e-NRM (Net Revenue Management) initiatives (assortment, price, pack, promotion)
- Lead initiatives aimed at driving top line growth, enhancing our consumer experience and increasing operating efficiency and/or profitability
- Planning and forecasting: with input from, and alignment with, the Skin Cleansing organization, draft the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for Skin Cleansing eCommerce sales, including commitment to a range of internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify new business opportunities, evaluate potential partnerships (i.e., gifting)
CONTENT & MEDIA
- In partnership with brand teams, lead the development with creative agency of enhanced brand content (i.e., A+, Web Collage)
- Build an unparalleled shopping experience and optimize digital shelf presence and brand performance by leveraging analytic tools and techniques to understand content performance
- Work with internal pure play and omnichannel teams to build the promotion strategy, activation calendar and optimization sessions across pure play and omnichannel customers
- Create a robust SEO strategy for product description pages, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth
- Lead the media briefing and investment process for pure play and omnichannel
- Analyze keywords landscape with media agency, and lead optimization for search volumes and return on ad spend, creating dynamic keywords
- Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends and implement effective keywords and targets to drive the most valuable traffic
- Responsible and accountable for full P&L management for eCommerce including brand marketing investment, growth and bottom-line delivery
- Responsible to ensure everyday great execution is met
- Ensure mixes launching in eCommerce are compliant with the channel requirements (profitability, Supply Chain – ISTA 6, etc.)
- Learn and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
- Build best practices to be shared with the broader organization
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience across the eCommerce landscape
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver complex, global eCommerce projects
- Proven track record in optimizing Direct-To-Consumer and Amazon to maximize conversion
- Experience creating best in class SEM strategies, inclusive of content optimization
- Proven track record of growing online sales through managing product assortment, enhanced content, and product ratings and reviews on a major online retailer (Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Target)
- Ability to analyze website performance metrics and drive user behavior, translate metrics into actionable reporting, and grow online sales through optimization of engagement and acquisition
- Experience with the day-to-day trading operation through common platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), etc.
- Knowledge of technical setup activities for eCommerce platforms
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at 1-855-239-5459 or NAAccommodations@unilever.com . Please note: These lines are reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability