About the Team
Workday Adaptive Planning is a fast growing business within Workday. As a key member of Product Management team, you will collaborate with business, technology and UX leaders to shape the next stage of growth of the Planning suite of products focused on Financial Planning.
About the Role
Collaborate with customers, prospects, and partners to understand user needs and customer use cases. Work with sales, marketing, and professional services to understand competitive trends and the market evolution. Lead a team of product managers to execute on the product roadmap. Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
- Managing the product life-cycle from strategic planning to execution against the strategy as well as evangelization of the product offering.
- Work closely with product marketing, engineering, and UX teams.
- Providing domain expertise in support of sales and partner discussions.
- Developing business cases as needed for major new product initiatives.
- Building and encouraging an outstanding team
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software product management.
- Experience with a SaaS or other recurring revenue/service business model desirable
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Experience presenting to executives, partners and/or large customer audiences
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical, finance, or accounting fields; MBA desirable.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology