Are you ready to take the lead for our strategic product marketing team?
Bizzabo is seeking a strategic Director of Product Marketing to join our innovative Marketing team! In this role, you will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower unique experiences at every event. You will collaborate with other departments on product launch and promotion strategy to communicate the value of Bizzabo's product to internal and external audiences.
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, HubSpot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber, Bank of Ireland, and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop go-to-market programs by segments, personas, verticals
- Define and own messaging and market differentiation per target audiences
- Manage the product and solution launch cycle and create collateral to bring new features to the market
- Produce sales and customer enablement resources and trainings
- Produce thought leadership and product-related materials
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand and lead generation campaigns
- Produce customer lifecycle and customer marketing content to drive product adoption
- Research and report on our competition and industry trends
- Partner with field enablement teams to ensure go-to-market teams are able to effectively position and sell solutions and win competitive deals
Who You Are
- 6-8 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience managing marketing professionals as well as the entire product marketing function
- Experience in developing presentations and messaging
- Demonstrated expertise in writing short- and long-form product marketing content
- Proven ability to produce high-quality output under tight deadlines, with minimal guidance
- Proficiency writing about technology solutions, ideally for a marketing persona
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
COMMUNITY DETAILS AND PERKS
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines) in September.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway north of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.