Ciitizen is looking for a passionate, data-driven Director of Growth Marketing. We’re looking for someone experienced enough to drive our acquisition strategy and passionate enough to own day-to-day tactical execution.
This individual will drive all acquisition marketing, channel optimization, and strategy development. To be successful in this role, our Director of Growth Marketing will refine our sales and marketing analytics to drive performance improvements, which will include refining our existing infrastructure to measure conversion throughout our sales funnel. We’re looking for someone who can liaise with engineering and operations teams to align on and track performance against the business’s overall goals. In addition to channel optimization, this individual will be responsible for the education of and engagement with our users, with an initial focus on early lifecycle and operational (i.e., post-sales) funnel conversion.
We are looking for the ultimate start-up growth marketer: the experience to know how to optimize funnel conversion, with the tenacity to build processes from scratch. The ideal candidate will be strategic and obsessed with data. In addition, this person should have a passion, and tolerance, for working in a small, start-up environment without big budgets or the support of external agencies.
- Own all aspects of performance marketing: develop the strategies for and own the execution of new user acquisition to build a foundation for healthy growth and engagement in the future.
- Drive acquisition and growth across all digital channels including but not limited to search, social, display, and affiliate across both paid and partnership channels.
- Identify, test, measure, and optimize channels in order to grow revenue while maintaining strong LTV/CAC ratio and unit economics.
- Create and maintain an external voice across social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and the Ciitizen blog.
- Create novel programs and executions aimed at educating and aiding users across the customer lifecycle.
- Work with Product / Engineering to prioritize growth initiatives based on a deep understanding of customer needs, habits, and perceptions.
- 8+ years of experience in internet, digital, and performance-marketing roles with an emphasis on generating high ROI.
- Deep understanding of driving users through the customer lifecycle and the creative ability to create programs to effectively improve post-sales conversion.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing, product metrics, and analytics. A data-driven strategist who has lived in a rigorous LTV/CAC world.
- Hyper quantitative and analytical; can tell stories with numbers and translate data into actionable insights,campaign optimizations, and creative strategies.
- Candidates with underpinnings in marketplaces, analytics and technology are highly favorable. B2C experience is a must.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills, as well as experience managing external partner relationships towards measurable outcomes.
- Proficiency in SQL, MS Excel, and deep analytical ability.
- Should be self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous startup environment and must be willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to get done.
- Mission driven and passionate about empowering patients with their healthcare data.
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline or proven experience developing a quantitative approach to user acquisition.