Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
Aircall is looking for a collaborative, passionate, and driven Director of Demand Generation for field & partner marketing to join our growing marketing team that will build and execute successful field marketing programs with the US Sales team. They will be responsible for driving adoption, pipeline, and revenue growth for Aircall in the North American market through an integrated field marketing plan. You’ll target mid-market accounts and specific verticals by running field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close.
You’ll partner with sales, digital marketing, and partner & channel to ensure your field marketing team creates and curates engaging programs that accelerate the sales cycle and improve conversion to customers. Throughout, you’ll experiment with new approaches and tools, be disciplined and analytical in measuring programs across North America, and you will consistently share results up and across the organization. You are a data and results-driven marketer, a role model to your team, and you are a partner to your cross-functional stakeholders. You are a team player, ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done! You'll be part of a strong team mindset, with invested colleagues that trust, commit, and work together to accomplish ambitious goals.
What you'll do:
- Build, own, and execute the field marketing plan for North America. This plan will help Aircall to effectively grow and accelerate pipeline through a 360 marketing program: digital, content, web, webinars, trade shows, on/offline events, pipeline acceleration events, customer and partner content and/or activations
- Lead a team of regional field marketers to execute local marketing programs that will deliver significant inbound and outbound qualified leads and pipeline growth to hit targets. You'll have great players from the start to help you achieve your targets
- Be a trusted partner and leader for the Field Marketing team, working with the managers and specialists to ensure their success
- Be a trusted partner to the US revenue leadership team by understanding and supporting the needs of each team through careful and calculated planning of marketing strategies and programs that accelerate deal velocity
- Discover the decision-making process and key personas in the organization to support programming
- Work with your team to develop strategies to expand usage of Aircall across SMB/MM accounts, across different personas
- Understand how to develop end-to-end marketing programs across multiple accounts, for example, scalable programs
- Partner with sales to grow ABM. Work closely with sales & sales development to continue the exciting growth of our ABM strategy
- Optimize our Partners & Channel Resellers. Work closely with our channel and partnerships teams to drive growth across our indirect sales channels
- Create Memorable Moments. We believe in creating incredible moments for our customers and potential customers, from first touch through the entire lifecycle You'll have freedom to take risks on creating engaging and memorable experiences for our prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Conduct market research and evaluation to understand regional opportunities
- Work closely with the Field Marketing Specialist across the North America region to ensure our regional plans are aligned with both sales and marketing goals and objectives
- Ensure consistency of company priorities through brand strategy and messaging in all field marketing materials and communication
- Communicate and educate the sales leaders regarding new and planned marketing initiatives including global, regional, and local programs
- Ensure your team is informed and communicates effectively across to their regional partners and sales reps
- Ensure performance and ROI are tracked and set up processes to effectively measure outcomes
- Work closely with your manager to review and analyze performance across your region
- Drive and coordinate the creation of regional customer case studies, news stories, and user groups dedicated to existing customers
- Develop the marketing strategy with the key partners of the region to run co-marketing initiatives and drive lead generation
- Pair with our worldwide marketing. Collaborate with our EMEA & APAC marketing organization to share learnings and optimize efficiency. We are a close-knit marketing leadership team and work to support each other's initiatives
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of experience as a field marketer / management in high growth technology, B2B software, or SaaS required
- Highly results driven with outstanding analytical ability. Demonstration of a metrics-driven approach to success and can show return on investment (ROI) by tracking results from funded/co-marketing activity against budget
- Executional excellence; able to consistently deliver on time and within budget
- Highly effective and successful team management experience, experience managing remote teams
- Love of communication and capability to drive collaboration cross-functionally and experience working cross-functionally with sales or customer success teams
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Expertise with CRM and marketing automation systems such as; Salesforce, Marketo, and JIRA is a plus
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are key
- Ability to think strategically and able to shift priorities when needed, while being willing and able to help other team members as needed
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative, transparent, and “win-as-a-team” environment
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursement
- 4-month primary parent/caregiver leave policy and 1-month secondary parent/caregiver leave policy
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties