Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission district office in SF and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocket-ship with us.
Reciprocity is looking for an experienced and passionate Director of Demand Generation with a GSD mentality to join our growing Marketing team. As an experienced Demand Generation leader, you be responsible for many different projects and have an impact on shaping the team. You will partner with Sales Development, Sales, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, and the broader Marketing team. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of quarterly demand gen plans while overseeing a small but growing team, of dedicated and passionate individuals.
What you will get to do
- Manage quarterly planning and budgeting for all DemandGen programs
- Oversee all paid inbound campaigns with the goal of pipeline generation and positive ROI on marketing campaigns
- Manage a team of 3 Marketing Development Representatives and an Events Manager.
- Oversee integrated programs, including framing the objectives, scoping and planning the execution plans, facilitating working team meetings, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform decision making, track deliverables and report on progress
- Develop and manage a multi-channel approach to Demand Generation including, SEM, webinars, review sites, content syndication, paid social, ABM, offline channels and more.
- Provide regular reporting to executives and leaders in the company
- Manage agency partners
- Partner internally with Marketing and Sales Ops to ensure strong execution of programs
- Monitor programs in various marketing systems and tools including Salesforce.com, Pardot, Asana, Google Analytics, etc
- Collaborate across the organization to execute on programs
- Own the CRO (conversion rate optimization) effort across paid inbound channels.
- Research and recommend 3rd party vendors and associations that are applicable to the business and fall within the target audience
- Project manage, organize and track every detail of events including trade shows, meetups, and field events
What we are looking for:
- 8-10 years' experience in B2B demand generation or campaign marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline, and revenue growth, highly preferred in SaaS
- A person who looks beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that help the company expand and target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity and contribute to the company’s overall go to market strategy
- Ability to manage project-related budgets and track and monitor campaign performance and spend
- Extremely data-driven; committed to experimenting until you see measurable results
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end as well as collaborate effectively; can manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- A creative thinker that is comfortable bringing new ideas to the table
- A team player who is focused on collective success vs. individual wins
- An understanding of marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo) and Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in fast-growing companies, SaaS, and security are all pluses but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.
Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, commuter, gym membership, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO
- Lunches and great coworkers
- Headquarters in the Financial District in San Francisco and an additional office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia