NantHealth is seeking an experienced, highly effective Digital Marketing Director to join its growing marketing team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual will be responsible for representing the NantHealth brand online and for establishing digital marketing campaigns that generate high quality leads. The Digital Marketing Director will work with product marketing, social media specialist and web developer/designer to design, create and deliver digital marketing campaigns to support the growth and expansion of NantHealth’s solutions. This key role will track performance metrics of digital marketing activities and provide recommendations for iterative improvement.
The ideal candidate has experience with digital marketing strategy and driving campaign success, is metrics driven, collaborative, possesses strong execution skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
- Translate marketing and sales objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, lead nurturing, social media, website strategy, SEO, PPC and other digital activities
- Own and optimize the NantHealth.com website: develop the website as a lead generation engine, ensure it represents and showcases our brand, and establish it as a key resource for customers and stakeholders
- Lead annual planning of digital marketing strategies to support overarching marketing and corporate goals
- Drive content marketing strategy that fills top of funnel and improves micro conversions by leveraging A/B testing, through to sale
- Drive the NantHealth brand online and ensure brand compliance across all online properties and platforms
- Track our competitors’ digital marketing activities and provide recommendations to differentiate NantHealth’s presence online
- Develop NantHealth’s marketing technology stack in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Operations team
- Oversee, track and report on all digital marketing campaigns for ROI, analyze for insights and provide actionable recommendations for improvements using closed feedback loops
- Navigate digital marketing regulations and best practices while helping ensure we meet our business goals
- Oversee digital marketing agencies: ensure agency accountability and effectiveness within budget
- Manage, coach and mentor digital marketing team comprised of experienced professionals
- Report on industry trends related to digital marketing to improve future marketing initiatives
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- 10+ years’ experience in a B2B digital marketing environment with demand generation programs in early-stage growth companies
- Healthcare IT and/or Bioscience industry experience
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organized
What Competencies We Need
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratio
- Excellent understanding of digital content marketing, UX, and web and email best practices
- Experience managing, targeting, executing and measuring sales and lead generation marketing programs
- Experience using marketing automation tools to run campaigns (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in the use of digital channels (email, print, website, social, blog, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Salesforce.com
- Experience developing effective inbound/content marketing strategies including podcasts, webinars, infographics, blogs, video, mobile and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- High standards for database segmentation, list management, and marketing contact database health
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills
- Understanding of the production process for online marketing tactics across copy, creative, landing pages, etc.
- Strong communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of stakeholders from multiple disciplines and interact effectively with various departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Keen attention to detail, well organized, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Positive, team player with “roll up your sleeves,” service-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Familiarity with basic HTML a plus
- Demonstrate NantHealth’s core values: Collaboration, Community, Clarity, Pioneering, Integrity and Empathy
What We Bring
- We offer competitive compensation, full benefits and some great perks. More importantly, we offer you the chance to work with a great team, focused on providing leading software-based solutions and services across a continuum of care
- Excellent benefits package including medical(HMO/PPO), dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for financial wellness.
- Flexible/Unlimited Style Paid Time Off with 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options
- Candidates must be willing to travel up to 10%.
NantHealth , a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, provides leading solutions across the continuum of care for physicians, payers, patients and biopharmaceutical organizations. We enable the use of cutting-edge data and technology toward the goals of empowering clinical decision support and improving patient outcomes.
Our comprehensive product portfolio combines the latest technology in payer/provider platforms that exchange information in near-real time (NaviNet and Eviti), and molecular profiling services that combine comprehensive DNA & RNA tumor-normal profiling with pharmacogenomics analysis (GPS Cancer®).