Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency that helps innovative companies like Vudu, Clover, and FICO achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager with an expertise in paid search to join our team.
This can either be a full-time telecommute position for those with demonstrable experience working remotely or an in-office position for people who live in the Greater Sacramento Area.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted as one of the best places to work, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Manage one or more client relationships
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business and what matters most to them
- Develop advanced advertising strategies that keep our clients ahead of the competition
- Proactively sell those strategies to our clients to get them excited and bought in
- Lead client meetings (typically video calls) and set expectations via clear, concise, strategic communications
- Build, launch and meticulously optimize clients’ digital advertising accounts across the paid search, paid social & display advertising channels
- Proactively monitor performance of accounts, identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and implement changes
- Analyze account data, compile reports and produce data visualizations
- Mentor other members of our team and assign tasks as needed
- Research and keep abreast of trends in paid search and other digital advertising channels
- 3+ years of experience designing and managing paid search campaigns to specific ROI goals - B2B experience and/or agency experience is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple paid search platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Experience managing ALL facets of digital advertising campaigns, including:
- Campaign strategy, design and optimization
- Keyword development and refinement
- Ad development
- A/B test execution (both ads and landing pages)
- Bid management (experience with hands-on, manual bidding; not just bid automation)
- Reporting and analysis
- Making effective pitches/presentations to key decision makers
- Leading meetings and proactively managing client/stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable experience with data analysis, visualization and presentation
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Zest for managing highly complex advertising accounts for multiple clients
- High level of professionalism, accountability and personal responsibility
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (marketing, communications, etc.)
Having experience in the following would make you a stronger candidate:
- Enterprise version of the Google Marketing Platform – especially Search Ads 360 and/or Display & Video 360
- Google Tag Manager
- Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Landing Page Optimization, landing page platforms (Unbounce, etc.)
- Managing creative development process for banner ads, video ads, etc.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a generous time off policy.
- Interesting work: We make a point of working with clients we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and challenges.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.