The digital marketer will help expand and refine New Story’s digital footprint with a smart and scalable approach to paid media, email marketing, landing page flow, and donor segmentation.
- Growing our recurring giving program through digital channels
- Increasing inbound pipeline for major gifts team
- Improving our digital strategies, channels, and engagement
In partnership with Growth Team (fundraising + brand), this position will help design and implement a sustainable development strategy to increase philanthropic revenue from a diverse portfolio.
- 2+ years experience delivering a clear ROI with digital marketing
- Experience reporting on multi-channel campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working across multiple marketing channels (you do not have to be an expert in all, but should have deep experience in a few or general experience across most): paid search, paid social, landing page optimization, email marketing, SEO, and conversion optimization
- Experience in Hubspot a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is excited to own and grow a diverse set of marketing channels
You’re a strategic thinker. You have the strategic prowess and social intelligence required to help build scalable models that leverage New Story’s brand, assets, relationships, and opportunities to meet aggressive growth goals.
You love a challenge. You are resourceful and creative to find solutions. Big goals don’t scare you - they inspire you.
You’re not afraid to fail. In fact, you look forward to the learning and growth that happens when you get something wrong and you quickly incorporate the learnings into action.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.