This position is responsible for executing the marketing communication plans to meet the growth objectives of Stericycle's SQ business including Inside Sales, Regional and National Accounts. Objectives include executing strategies and tactics in support of service offerings, managing relationships with key vendors/associations/business partners; invoice tracking and management; management of PR efforts; and web tactical direction and implementation.
Key Job Activities
- Execute marketing communication plan(s) to increase awareness, market share and branding. Manage execution of tactics and re-calibration as required.
- Establish, develop and nurture relationships with key business partners (associations, legal partners, consulting, etc.) to further awareness efforts and expand overall market share. Includes securing speaking engagements and implementation.
- Manage SQ advertising and public relations efforts and awareness initiatives. Implement and execute strategic awareness plan for SQ, manage agency relationship(s), interact with sales team to ensure cohesive awareness effort and maximum market impact.
- Execution of online awareness and relationship building strategy, including management of webinars, email campaigns and landing pages/microsites. pre/post marketing efforts, data gathering/analysis, design/messaging, etc. High level of interaction with sales team for effective implementation and continuous feedback loop.
- Develop creative briefs and project plans for specific strategies and tactics in order to support awareness efforts and increase lead generation. Includes on-brand marketing materials, sales collateral systems, product reference materials and internal messaging campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales and client services team to identify trends/opportunities, ensure effective rollout of awareness initiatives and maintain continuous feedback
Required Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
Certifications and/or Licenses:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.