Do you have a way with words? Are you able to take any topic and turn it into creative and compelling social media or blog post, eBook, CTA, and other lead-generating content pieces? Do you have a background in enterprise software and/or corporate finance?
If so, we’re eager to meet you! Finario, the premier SaaS solution for Capex, is elevating how companies unify their capital budgeting, project forecasting, and approval workflow processes to save time, improve accuracy, generate valuable project and portfolio insights, and accelerate decision making. Finario is in a unique position to become an essential component of the digital transformation of the corporate finance department.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you’ll help make complex ideas/concepts simple … create stories that resonate with specific industries and personas … help us launch new products and build on our position of authority in the marketplace. You’ll help make our website a preferred destination and our leadership team a go-to resource for other content creators/publishers.
- Conceive, research and write engaging content on a routine basis, which may include: white papers/eBooks, b logs, social media posts, web content, video scripts, presentations, product brochures or case studies.
- Optimize content for SEO
- Develop our editorial content and ensure that it gets published
- Analyze available metrics to identify new story angles and optimize content performance
- Work closely with our sales and product teams
- Manage content development projects with third-party vendors
- Minimum 3-5 years content marketing experience in B2B, preferably for an enterprise software/SaaS company
- Experience with, or comfort level, in writing about finance-related topics of interest to a senior or executive-level finance officer at large corporations
- Proven ability to master a subject and approach it from multiple angles/vantage points
- A creative flair; an ability to grab people’s attention and hold them captive throughout your piece
- Portfolio of work demonstrating skill executing a variety of content types
- Hands-on experience with SEO best practices and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including editing for brevity
- Embraces deadlines and despises missing them
- Degree in marketing, journalism, or relevant field
- Sense of humor and team camaraderie
- A team-oriented environment that champions work/life balance
- Competitive salary, bonus, 401(k), healthcare