Develop the Philips Health Systems content marketing and brand governance strategy to manage the integration of targeted content adapted for relevant digital and experiential touch-points such as: Philips.com text and graphical content; social content (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) paid and organic search optimized content, sponsored event graphics and program content, thought leadership content programs and sales enablement content targeted at C-Suite, Government, and hospital executives throughout North America.
You are responsible for
- Overseeing key content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that generate business demand, deliver sales and customer retention, and encompass targeted experiential, sponsored, and creative content.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy, paid sponsorships, and creative/editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Adopting a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Managing key creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integrating diverse content programs and brand campaigns to drive demand generation.
- Commanding all aspects of creative content execution, both verbal and visual, including social content, SEO, brand message hierarchy, content categorization and structure, content development, content distribution and measurement. Development of brand governance programs and trainings so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Managing sponsored event programs supporting brand and content initiatives including creative oversight of event graphics and activation programs.
- Driving editorial calendar and organizational workflows across businesses within the Market.
- Overseeing channel management of social and digital content hubs and key supporting social channels. Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, determining which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measuring and optimizing content programs on a regular and ongoing basis
You are a part of
A company comprised of the best and brightest people working to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030. A culture of diverse people and ideas who believe there’s always a way to make life better. A greater purpose that means we come to work thinking about what we can do to help prevent, diagnose and treat life’s most threatening diseases, solve the most challenging issues facing health systems, and find new ways to bring access to care to those who need it most.
The Brand Content Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Brand Communications, Health Systems North America. This position can be based in the Cambridge MA office, partial in office/work from home or home-based.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in communication, public relations, marketing, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years combined experience in marketing, communications, brand, digital, and/or advertising or events role with demonstrated experience supporting key projects and teams.
- Prior agency experience is a plus.
- Experience creating content in multiple media channels, for the web, and growing social audiences
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create compelling content
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with web analytics, content management software, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Business-savvy professional with exceptional interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to engage, advise, influence and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written Communications skills, including presentation development and reports.
- Team player with passion and ability to drive alignment to company values and brand.
- Multi-media skills to clearly and effectively frame and simplify complex information, and link to broad strategic business objectives.
- Seasoned project management, coordination and organizational skills. Ability to solve problems, make sound decisions quickly and efficiently and maintain a high degree of productivity under pressure, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong PC and technical skills. Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, web and social media applications with successful experience applying this technology for corporate communication and/or marketing purposes.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and effectively manage communications involving confidential and sensitive topics.
- Experience with change management techniques / driving cultural change.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
An opportunity to be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals responsible for telling the stories behind our company’s mission to improve lives and inspired to motivate our people to continue making a difference, feeling proud to work here, and to going the extra mile for each other and our customers.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.