The Associate Manager, New Platforms will be part of a passionate team leading PEP’s exploration of emerging billion-dollar plus categories, setting a vision that unlocks PepsiCo’s brand-building and scientific expertise to win in critical new spaces. This team is also exploring a nimble future for PBNA, looking for opportunities to accelerate current practices and own the dialogue in nascent, high-opportunity categories.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about game-changing innovation, accelerated growth, and brands that add value to consumers’ lives.
You need to be able to chart a clear path in the face of ambiguity, influence the hearts and minds of both consumers and internal executives, and bring new brands to life through a bias for high-impact action.
This experience will also hone your abilities in innovation, brand strategy, insights, cross-functional leadership, and build a growth-focused GM mindset.
- Champion the development of whitespace innovation brands
- Partner with insights to deliver robust learning plan, for a deep understanding of new category spaces and what it will take to win within it
- Support manager and marketing leadership in the development of strategy and AOP
- Lead and inspire creative agencies to deliver brands built on compelling human truths, and develop plans to bring those to life in market
- Develop ingredient expertise and navigate complex regulatory landscapes
- Serve as an inspirational leader for a broad group of cross-functional team members
Key Skills & Interests:
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision and rally a cross-functional team behind it
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously, and a high comfort level with moving
- forward even through ambiguity
- Ability to communicate, and influence across a matrixed organization
- Culturally connected; engaged with disruptive categories
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to understand people
- Assist in managing agencies to deliver consumer-facing communication, and managing internal cross-functional teams to deliver projects with real business impact
- Collaborative spirit that keeps others engaged and accountable while delivering results flawlessly and on-time
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups of varying levels within the organization
- A sense of urgency, bias for action, and ability to ruthlessly prioritize
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to inspire a team even through challenges
- Familiarity with internal measurement tools a plus (IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3-5 years prior Marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement