About the job
The Hustle is a fast-growing digital media company that provides smart business insights and analysis to an entrepreneurial-minded audience. We have over 1.5 million subscribers to our newsletter, The Daily, and over 16,000 members in our entrepreneurial and start-up community, Trends. We are a subsidiary of HubSpot, a fast-growing software maker that helps companies build and scale their businesses.
As a member of the Trends growth team, you'll be responsible for supporting our efforts in making Trends the premier entrepreneurial community out there.
You will work across a wide swath of growth channels, with a special focus on our in-house influencer program and email marketing campaigns. You’ll be empowered to prospect new growth channels, test them, and make decisions on if and how to scale.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who knows how to use data to make the right decisions. We’re looking for someone who can dependably support the initiatives we’ve already built out, and bring good ideas for what’s next to the table.
We encourage applications from candidates who thrive in small teams and we welcome candidates from non-traditional backgrounds and with different levels of experience. For us, having a person with the right mindset and temperament is most important.
- Supporting and scaling our influencer marketing efforts- managing the prospecting process, outreach, and communications
- Coordinating our email drip campaigns - A/B testing new approaches and iterating based on performance
- Prospecting and testing new growth channels - measuring performance and making recommendations based on available data
- Providing support across paid ad channels (Facebook Ads, YouTube, Google Ads), collaborating with teammates on ad assets and campaign development
- Maintaining our reporting infrastructure
- Resourceful, self-directed, and capable of moving quickly
- Defaults to optimism, one of our company's core values
- Must be extremely driven, proactive, and curious about all-things-business and entrepreneurship
- Track record of success in scaling growth channels
- Experience in A/B testing and ability to make decisions informed by data
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Default to action mindset
- Experience working within SailThru
- Experience working with influencers for growth initiatives
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic video editing skills
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.