Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
Support Baskin-Robbins Digital Marketing team in management of all aspects of the Baskin-Robbins 3rd party delivery channel including menu management, shop onboarding, packaging design, franchisee engagement, and vendor management. Support additional digital marketing channels as needed based on business priorities. The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for compiling the report out of campaign and channel performance.
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Ongoing management of Baskin-Robbins’ 3rd party delivery channel including menu management, shop onboarding, packaging design, and franchisee engagement
- Oversee promotion of BR delivery platforms across all marketing channels
- Participate in new partner onboarding and management
- Collaborate with DBI IT teams to assist in POS integration development & maintenance
- Provide support of additional BR digital marketing channels as warranted by business project prioritization
- Create campaign reports to analyze performance and provide actionable recommendations & insights
- Set benchmarks for marketing campaigns and develop strategies to meet and exceed key performance metrics
- Manage relationships with related BR agencies & partners
- Stay current with digital & off-premise best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Monitor competitive off-premise execution and performance
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing or off-premise
- Experience in working with 3rd party delivery partners preferred but not required
- Professional-level understanding of digital technologies, channels, methodologies and best practices
- Ability to effectively present programs in person / over the phone to internal and external audiences (large and small)
- Experience in managing multiple agency and vendor relationships
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
In the U.S., Dunkin’ Brands is an "at will" employer, which means if hired, you or the company may terminate your employment for any lawful reason or for no reason, with or without advance notice, with or without cause, and at any time and this cannot be changed by any statement, promise, policy, code or course of conduct, except by a writing signed by an appropriate officer of the Company.
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!