The Who, What, Why And Where
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a data-driven ABM Marketing Manager to help run Account Based Marketing initiatives in close coordination with our sales team. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing end-to-end ABM campaigns targeted at specific accounts and contacts.
They Also Have
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading successful ABM campaigns.
- 3+ years experience in ABM, demand gen, or campaigns teams in a B2B marketing org
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation (preference for Marketo)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Technically savvy; exposure to modern marketing technology including cookie based advertising, intent data, web personalization, and web traffic analysis platforms (GA, Heap, etc) preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with various global stakeholders while being able to work independently to complete projects
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As an ABM Marketing Manager, your focus is on partnering with sales to design and execute ABM campaigns that generate new pipeline and engagement at target accounts.
- Design & execute 1:few ABM initiatives that, in close partnership with sales, penetrate target accounts, align with the buyer’s journey, meet pipeline requirements, and achieve ROI goals
- Track, analyze, and optimize your ABM initiatives at a global level
- Work cross-functionally with marketing field, PMM, brand, industry, solutions, and ops teams to ensure optimal implementation of ABM initiatives that showcase the Twilio magic
- Constantly research and find creative ABM technology, tactics and strategies to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Write and produce creative landing pages, email assets, and ad content that speaks directly to the interests of the accounts you are targeting
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
As a member of the Demand Generation team you will have an ability to make a large impact on company goals in a fast growing team. You will own significant projects and be given the tools and space to allow you to do the best work of your career.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.